Since its founding in 1956, Bob Rieker Plumbing has been serving the greater St. Louis area in all of its plumbing needs. From small home repairs to large-scale commercial projects, Bob Raeker’s knowledgeable and experienced team of plumbing professionals handles it all.
Jennifer Rieker, Behind the Business
Jennifer, daughter of founder Bob Rieker, continues to carry on the Rieker name– which has become synonymous with exceptional plumbing services. She knows diagnosing and fixing plumbing problems can be tricky for customers and works to open a dialogue with people so that they can speak freely.
“So many of my female clients call me because, like most people, they know nothing about plumbing, and they’re afraid to ask questions. I know plumbing is complicated, so no question is too small.”
Variety of Services
Bob Rieker Plumbing provides a variety of services in both residential and commercial settings:
- Residential repairs on toilets, lavatories, faucets, and more
- Custom home plumbing, high-rise apartments, restaurants, hotels and other businesses
- Sewer and water installations and repairs in both commercial and residential settings
- 55 Years family owned and operated
- Fully licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Union Plumbing Shop
- Member of the Plumbing Industry Council
- A+ Rating with BBB
- Angie’s List